Demand momentum across major markets drives Q2 revenues to $2.52 bn, up 26% Y-o-Y
HIGHLIGHTS FOR Q2 FY12
- Attrition sharply lower at 13.7%
- Gross addition of 20,349 employees, a new high
- Operating profits at $684 million; Growth of 21% Y-o-Y and 8% Q-o-Q
- Operating margins at 27%, up 94 basis points
- Net income at $528 million; Growth of 15% Y-o-Y and (-1)% Q-o-Q
- Earnings per share at $0.27
- $100-million+ customers up 2 to 12; Reflects continued traction for full services strategy
- Gross addition of 20,349 employees (Net addition of 12,580 employees)
- High utilization rates maintained at 83.1% (excluding trainees)
- 35 new clients added; 1010 active clients
Mumbai, India, October 17, 2011: Tata Consultancy Services (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), the leading IT services, consulting and business solutions firm, reported its consolidated financial results according to IFRS for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2011.
The full text of the press release can be found below.
- Q2 2011-12 Indian GAAP (Consolidated and Standalone) (PDF 280 KB)
- Q2 2011-12 Indian GAAP (Condensed Consolidated) (PDF 589 KB)
- Q2 2011-12 Indian GAAP (Condensed Standalone) (PDF 282 KB)
- Q2 2011-12 IFRS (Consolidated, Unaudited – USD) (PDF 161 KB)
- Q2 2011-12 IFRS (Extracts from Consolidated, Unaudited – INR) (PDF 56 KB)
Visit the Investor section for more financial information.